Education County FA Coordinator Ref: ECC19
- Role location
- St. George's Park
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Closing Date: 26 July 2019
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To provide world leading operations and service support to County FA’s , learners and stakeholders across the business.
- Support the management of a County FA Operating model to provide bespoke support and track standards across the CFA network
- Support the planning, implementation and monitoring of a County FA Engagement Plan
- In conjunction with the Grassroots Divisions CFA Workforce Strategy, coordinate the implementation of a bespoke training and development programme to support the ongoing workforce needs across the County FA network
- Provide consistent communication across the County FA network, working collaboratively across the FA
- Tailor individual County FA business support to enhance both Operational and National Game Strategy delivery
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of expenditure for the CFA Engagement plan budget
- Work closely with the Education Services team to manage the collation and analysis of County FA Customer feedback to enhance FA Education service standards and perception
- Support the creation of an FAE Operating Manual to ensure minimum standards and clear consistent processes across FA Education
- Provide flexible project management support across FAE Operations
- Work in a flexible and agile manner to support wider FAE Operations, including Education Services phone and email support as and when required
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer focused environment and delivering excellent customer service
- Proven team-working experience
- Ability to demonstrate working with and supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of driving improvements in administration processes and procedures
- Experience of budget management
- Knowledge of the County FA network
- Proficient skills in MS Office including Excel
- Experience of working within a sporting organisation / association
- Project Management experience
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy