Education Operations Coordinator Ref: EOC19
- Role location
- St. George's Park
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Closing Date: 26 July 2019
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To ensure effective delivery of the FA Education Resource Management strategy, alongside the execution of standards across our Operating Model.
- To coordinate the FA Education Resource Management strategy, working across the department to support operations
- To manage and maintain effective stock controls and databases of all FA qualification resources
- Ensure resource data and insight is provided to inform financial planning and decision making across our courses
- Support the coordination and tracking of our Certificate contract process across our qualifications
- Support the management of the County FA Operating model to provide bespoke support and track standards across the County FA network
- To support the Quality Assurance operational process across the County FAs, including the training and the tracking of standards
- Work closely with 1st 4 Sport to manage special consideration requests from County FAs and Approved Centres
- Support the creation of an FAE Operating Manual to ensure minimum standards and clear consistent processes across FA Education
- Provide bespoke business support across Learning and Development as and when required
- Work in a flexible and agile manner to support wider FAE Operations, including bespoke business support to County FAs
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer focused environment and delivering excellent customer service
- Proven team- working experience
- Ability to demonstrate working with and supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Stock management experience
- Experience of day to day budget management
- Proficient skills in MS Office including Excel
- Knowledge of the County FA network
- Experience of a sporting organisation / association
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy