Resourcing & Talent Advisor Ref: R&TA19
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Resourcing & Talent Advisor
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
To support the Resourcing & Talent Manager in delivering an effective and expert in-house recruitment service to hiring managers at The FA, as well as an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR to manage the recruitment of permanent, fixed term and temporary vacancies across two sites (Wembley Stadium & St. George’s Park), as well home-based positions.
- Support with the development of role specifications and adverts in line with relevant employment legislation.
- Use of an applicant tracking system for candidate and interview management.
- Plan and facilitate assessment centres for entry level and experienced hires, design and adapt assessment tools and coordinate psychometric testing where appropriate.
- Advise hiring managers on appropriate sourcing channels.
- Conduct interviews with hiring managers across a number of divisions in The FA.
- Select and manage relationships with recruitment agencies, negotiating rates in line with set budgets
- Manage the upkeep of the recruitment team’s social media presence; including the careers website & LinkedIn account.
- Provide supervisory and mentor support for the HR Apprentice.
- Deliver recruitment training where appropriate.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet changing priorities within the business.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Solid in-house or agency recruitment experience of the full recruitment cycle
- Experience of administration within a Recruitment or HR setting.
- Experience of influencing, advising and working in partnership with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of using applicant tracking systems & Microsoft Office
- Experience of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours and location
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of supervising a team
- Experience of early careers recruitment (Apprenticeships in particular)
- CIPD qualified (or working towards) would be advantageous
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy