Hospitality and Protocol Coordinator Ref: HPC1118
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Closing Date: 23rd November 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To support The FA hospitality and protocol team, with effective operational delivery for all FA events and provide administrative and operational support to the hospitality events and protocol teams.
- Provide administrative and operational support for all FA events ensuring areas achieve the required standard as and when required
- Monitor and maintain inventory for FA fixtures and fittings
- Coordinate the ticketing, staffing and event day operations and parking requirements for matches and events
- Oversee preparation of all event day materials, including close liaison with FA Events team to manage event day collateral
- Raise invoice requests and purchase orders
- Coordinate hospitality for fixtures away from Wembley Stadium, attend site visits and planning meetings
- Arrange meetings and take minutes/notes when appropriate for all FA hospitality meetings and distribute accordingly
- Event day administration and operational support
- Undertake administrative duties as directed by the manager or nominee
- To assist on any ad-hoc projects when necessary
What we are looking for:
- Administration and coordination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Adaptable and flexible working hours and travel
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Be highly organised
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Understanding of Proactis (preferable)
- Understanding of Audience View (preferable)
- Experience working in a hospitality or client facing role (preferable)
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy