Football Services Administrator - Bedfordshire FA Ref: FSABFA18
- Role location
- Based at Bedfordshire County FA Headquarters, Dunstable, LU5 4JU
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Working Hours: 7.5 hours – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am- 5pm and Wednesday 9am- 2pm – Office based, Saturday 9am-12pm working from home
Weekend and evening work will be required to suit the needs of the business.
Interview: Thursday 6th December 2018
Start date: Monday 7 January 2019
Purpose of the post: To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy (2018-21) in the CFA in partnership with key stakeholders specifically focusing on football administration in Bedfordshire.
Bedfordshire Football Association is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Football Services Administrator in support of delivery of the National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders within Bedfordshire.
The position will report to the Football Services Manager and is a permanent contract following completion of a successful three month probationary period.
Bedfordshire FA is the Governing Body for football and leads the implementation of The FA National Game Strategy in the County.
Specific areas of work will include:
- To support the Football Services team by way of completing duties and responsibilities indicative of the core areas of the game including discipline, affiliations, refereeing, safeguarding children, competitions and finance.
- To provide a high quality administrative support to the Football Services Manager and senior staff
- To support the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy
- To provide administration support to the Spartan South Midlands League by way of completing player registrations, supporting clubs and completing administrative duties for the League Secretary and Board
The successful candidate will be passionate and committed to developing grassroots football within Bedfordshire and have an understanding of the structure & development pathways at a local, regional and national level. They will be motivated to work individually and within a team and be willing to work flexible hours, and be able to plan, set, achieve and monitor objectives to meet deadlines. They will also have a creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
To apply, please complete and send the enclosed application form detailing how you meet the requirements of the role to Stewart Jeeves, Football Services Manager, Bedfordshire FA, Century House, Skimpot Road, Dunstable, LU5 4JU or via email to email@example.com - For an informal discussion, please contact Stewart Jeeves on (01582) 567711.
- Additional Documentation
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy