Football Development Officer (South) Bedfordshire FA Ref: FDO18
- £22,000 - £24,000 (+4% salary pension contribution paid into a personal pension)
- Role location
- Bedfordshire County FA Headquarters, Dunstable, LU5 4JU
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Line Manager: Football Development Manager
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Deadline: Friday 23th November 2018
Interview: Wednesday 5th December 2018
Start date: Monday 7 January 2019
Purpose of the post: To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy (2018-21) in the CFA in partnership with key stakeholders specifically focusing on South Bedfordshire.
Bedfordshire Football Association is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Football Development Officer (South) in support of delivery of the National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders within Bedfordshire.
The position will report to the Football Development Manager and is a fixed term contract until June 2021 which will be extended subject to National FA funding.
Bedfordshire FA is the Governing Body for football and leads the implementation of The FA National Game Strategy in the County. Specific areas of work will include:
- To support the delivery of the Bedfordshire FA Strategy in line with the FA's National Game Strategy.
- Football Development lead on recreational offer including Futsal and the coach education programme within the South of Bedfordshire. This includes partnership work across clubs in Luton Borough, Central Bedfordshire and Bedford Borough Councils.
- Act in the best interest of children and young people and be guided by the principle that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount in all decisions and actions taken.
The role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screen process, which will include an Enhanced Criminal Check, to ensure their suitability for the role.
The successful candidate will be passionate and committed to developing grassroots football within Bedfordshire and have an understanding of the structure & development pathways at a local, regional and national level. They will be motivated to work individually and within a team and be willing to work flexible hours, and be able to plan, set, achieve and monitor objectives to meet deadlines. They will also have a creative and innovative approach to solving problems. The successful applicant must hold a full driving license and have access to a vehicle with full MOT and insurance in place.
To apply, please complete and send the enclosed application form detailing how you meet the requirements of the role to Louise Paterson, Business Manager, Bedfordshire FA, Century House, Skimpot Road, Dunstable, LU5 4JU or via email to Louise.email@example.com
For an informal discussion, please contact Alan Young, CEO on (01582) 567711.
- Additional Documentation
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy