Head of Commercial & Operations - Middlesex FA Ref: HoCO18
- Ł35,000 p/a
- Role location
- Middlesex FA
- Type of contract
- Full Time
An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen to join the team at Middlesex Football Association. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage implementation of Middlesex FA commercial, sponsorship, marketing and communications strategies
- To oversee the delivery of our Headquarters facility Business plan
- To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy
- To act in the best interests of Children and Young People at all times and ensure their welfare is considered in all decision and actions taken
- Establish a culture of customer excellence across the business
For a discussion about this role, please contact Leigh O’Connor, Chief Executive on 020 8515 1919 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be subject to a six month probationary period.
Middlesex FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy