CRM Manager (Fixed Term 6 months) Ref: CRMM18
- Role location
- Wembley Stadium
- Type of contract
- Full Time
Closing Date: 22nd October 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of Role:
To manage the development and optimisation of key audiences to maximise engagement and participation of the game through personalised communications and customer journeys.
- Help to define and identify key segmentations and roll out effective CRM strategies for reward & recognition programmes and other digital products.
- Own and help deliver the wider CRM strategy working alongside content and wider marketing teams.
- Create and deliver well targeted, personalised email marketing campaigns to both potential and existing participants of the game / product users.
- Consider the end to end customer journey with a ‘participant first’ mentality in the development of campaigns and identify opportunities to personalise the participant experience where possible.
- Work alongside County FAs on their eCRM strategies and initiatives, sharing best practice and ensuring consistency within their eCRM plans.
- Work with other areas of the business i.e. FP&D, Partnerships, Research etc to coordinate email requests and campaign management. Manage requests and control flow and frequency of messaging to targeted audiences.
- Promote the right data practices around the wider team understanding appropriate opt ins, target audiences and permissions as well as the importance of data-driven decisions.
- Use insights to continue to evolve and tweak CRM strategies per audience and feedback findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the evaluation of email marketing campaigns across The FA. Track key KPIs of email campaigns to report back to the business on performance.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in CRM, digital and email marketing strategy
- Experience in executing complex CRM plans and delivering digital and email campaigns to varied audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Supportive team player
- HTML knowledge is desired but not essential
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
What We Do
The FA Group doesn't just govern and develop the game. We are also committed to improving our reputation for innovation and excellence by using the power of football to build a better future.What We Do
Search for a vacancy at The FA Group.Search for a Vacancy